here kitty... here kitty...

hahahha

hahaha oh man i pissed myself

My Tear for London My Tear for London

...

"now maybe you londoners will have an idea of what america went through and stop protesting our damn effort to rid the world of this kind of terror! Its a horrible thing but maybe a wake up call? Hopefully u wont run and cower like spain... "

"The UK abused and raped so many countries with their colonies for decades, so what do you except? They only get what they deserve."

This is what you get from over patriotic american pricks, yeh 9/11 was awful, but to turn around and say stuff like that just because of this attack is sick. Get what they deserve? The empire expired over 100 years ago you fuckin moron, if you want to talk about "getting what they deserve" maybe USA deserved to have a plane flown into it, you guys funded IRA bombings for over 10 years, we experienced Terror before 9/11 and we didnt start a campaign against the world, only an american would. You must think you're the world's police or somthing. pricks, you want a stereo-type, go nuke somthing. Over patriotic arsehole's do my head in. Apologies to the majority of americans who dont think like this. The odd few who say things as quoted above fuck me off.

Nice flash, nice thought

Bamboo Bamboo

Nice!

BIG UP YOURSELF BRIT ANIMATOR! ha, i really liked this, your styles original yet effective. nice ideas too. Great movie.

Lord Kitchener

Lovejoy responds:

Thanx man, Got more on the way.

The Interrogation The Interrogation

Some points to address.

Well it was alright, the graphics were mediocre to good. The sound was also pretty neat. However it seems youve made up a few words, such as intelligosity, you should really check if what you are writing is actualy english.
I did however enjoy this "Cludo" style game and feel that on the whole it is well written.

Lander II - Lunar Rescue Lander II - Lunar Rescue

yeah

I liked it a lot apart from the fact its virtualy impossible to get past that bastard bolder on level 2

Control Max!!!!3d Flash!! Control Max!!!!3d Flash!!

cool

yo rock man, i was wondering, where can i get hold of the crab of ineffable wisdom, i have a burning question for him.
thanks,
your freind, ed

PS your website is the best, u rock