here kitty... here kitty...

hahahha

hahaha oh man i pissed myself

My Tear for London My Tear for London

...

"now maybe you londoners will have an idea of what america went through and stop protesting our damn effort to rid the world of this kind of terror! Its a horrible thing but maybe a wake up call? Hopefully u wont run and cower like spain... "

"The UK abused and raped so many countries with their colonies for decades, so what do you except? They only get what they deserve."

This is what you get from over patriotic american pricks, yeh 9/11 was awful, but to turn around and say stuff like that just because of this attack is sick. Get what they deserve? The empire expired over 100 years ago you fuckin moron, if you want to talk about "getting what they deserve" maybe USA deserved to have a plane flown into it, you guys funded IRA bombings for over 10 years, we experienced Terror before 9/11 and we didnt start a campaign against the world, only an american would. You must think you're the world's police or somthing. pricks, you want a stereo-type, go nuke somthing. Over patriotic arsehole's do my head in. Apologies to the majority of americans who dont think like this. The odd few who say things as quoted above fuck me off.

Nice flash, nice thought

Bamboo Bamboo

Nice!

BIG UP YOURSELF BRIT ANIMATOR! ha, i really liked this, your styles original yet effective. nice ideas too. Great movie.

Lord Kitchener

Lovejoy responds:

Thanx man, Got more on the way.

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

its good but...

I like this a lot, its different and funny, the only thing that let it down is that the Ali-G is crap, sorry but it really is. the accent sucks and Ali-G himself is a cliche.

Banana Fingers EP. 3 Banana Fingers EP. 3

HAHA

Ok, so its not the best movie around but its pretty funny. I find it rather annoying how all those losers diss this by saying that its attension seeking or that its a rip off. I highly doubt that this author is going out to improve the work of salad fingers. Its an obvious piss take, like much of the famous comedies on TV, such as Fawlty towers and even Top Cat. Credit this movie as a comedic outlook on salad fingers, it ment to be funny so dont watch it thinking that its another ripp off.

By the way this ruled.

Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

sucks

This movie really sucks, the animation is rather poor and slow. Also i find it highly unlikely that mario could contend with a creature that can travel at the speed of sound. It really makes no sence that mario wins.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

ahahah, no way

I can imediately tell your english. haha, a superhero, with a burnt face, AND a slight Yorkshire accent. Brilliant. I especialy like the bit where he sais "Take that crime you shit" that makes me laugh every time!

nice one man

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

ARGH!!

ha, i love this series, it scares the hell out of me. Which is GOOD! i think its the voice that does it, or the fact i keep imagining its a real person out there, who cud one day kidnapp me and would rub me with his salad fingers and taste me! nooo!

Scribbler is great as well, the way it finishes really makes the cartoon. " I AM STILL ILL" really powerful

I also really like ALAN, u shud remake that in flash, its really good.
I love all your dark stuff, keep it coming!

Paper Wars Paper Wars

Brilliant

It was original, an extremely good and well animated film.
Excellant

Yzarc Falls Yzarc Falls

YAY

Your style is excellent, I would gladly help you out with your voice problem, feel free to use me.
edmonfresh@hotmail.com